Below are a number of links to apps or tools or websites that help create things and then also manage them. There is no particular order to these, they are just here. Some I use everyday, others I have tried and they were not for me, but may be for you. That’s the great part of all of this everythings has its place.
As always with any of the tools I list, suggest or point out you should look at the free version, or trial version first. Remember that trials are also there to ‘hook ya’, so use it to a point where you can return and not regret that you entered in way too much data.
ALSO EVERY LINK OPEN IN A NEW TAB! I do this for two reasons: 1) if you don’t like it you can close the tab and doesn’t close your session 2) if you want to look a number of them you can easily flip between them by clicking on each tab.
- HootSuite – schedule, create, polls and more.
- Slack – Message center and more, colloborate with everyone.
- Vimeo – video streaming, editing, nice free entry point.
- Canva – Our favorite tool to create graphics for anything, everywhere.
- Khoros – marketing your video/content manager
- Wipster – collab place, free space but kinda tiny.
- Parse.ly – content analytics
- Edubirdie – if you write, then this is a must FREE tool to make it better.
- Trello – Manage your projects, join projects and more.