Want to Prove Your Company Is Human? Get Your CEO to Tweet
A recent article in SocialMediaToday.com verified that it is a good idea for CEOs to Tweet and engage in the Social Media world. However they must be the ones to do so. Don’t have someone doing it for them. There is great value in that, and does reflect in the bottom line many times.
But there are a few points all of these folks need to keep in mind. Its nothing that has not been posted here or other sites. To make this work you need to do this:
1) tweet, post on a regular basis. Even if that is only every Tuesday.
2) be genuine and make it “your” post, idea, comment
3) follow up if there are questions, or comments
4) set a time or schedule for #3
5) have fun doing it, people like a “fun” CEO, CMO, etc.
6) don’t lie